Need A Financial Product Forums Loans Will I get credit card with an outstanding home loan

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nalinesh 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nalinesh

In 2008, I borrowed home loan from HDFC Ltd. In 2010, I borrowed personal loan from Citi Bank. Barring one or two, I have always paid EMIs on time. Personal loan has already ceased. I want to apply for a credit card. I am in service and since 2010 I have never applied for any other loan. Will I get a credit card or do I need to clear my debt before applying for it?

You should definitely get credit card. But if you are still doubtful then you can apply for secured credit card, i.e. card against your FD.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com