Need A Financial Product Forums Tax Savings Will I get tax benefit on family floater insurance policy

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anand Lakhotia 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I want to take a family floater health insurance policy for self and younger brother who is for a time being financially dependant on me. If I take a family floater then will I be able to get tax benefit on premium paid for self?

Laxman Subir

Instead of taking a family floater, I will suggest you to take two individual policies. However, if at this stage you can’t afford the same then better ask insurance company for premium break-up i.e., premium charged for each individual insured under your family floater, then you can claim premium for self for tax benefit.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com