Need A Financial Product Forums Tax Savings How to view previous year TDS filing report??

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sandeep 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #46010


    I need to see the TDS deducted by my previous employer in FY 2012 How can I see that??



    You can see at income tax site
    All you need to do is to login and view 26AS.
    It will take you to TRACE website
    Then select the financial year and file type. In case you will select pdf, the report will be downloaded into your system.

    Hope this helps!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.