Need A Financial Product Forums Insurance Insurance – Good product with lots of misselling

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sameer Kapoor 3 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

SP Intellect
    Keymaster

Normally, Insurance is a product to cover risk however most of the companies are selling their plans as a tool for comprehensive Financial planning. Tell you views or experience with various Insurance companies in this forum for the benefits of others.

satvik

I got a call from a call center. They said they are speaking from Central Government Insurance authority (CGIA) and my bonus of about 1.85 lacs is lying with LIC. For that I need to buy a card worth Rs. 50k and they will process my claim…it looks little weird to me….do u know anything about this…

These are fake calls. Their is no agency like CGIA. What kind of insurance will yield a bonus of 1.85 lacs…Also any regulatory body will never ask you to buy r subscribe any card….Don’t get into the trap.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com