Need A Financial Product Forums Insurance Can a lapsed mediclaim policy be renewed for elder parents

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gaurav Pal 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Gaurav Pal

My parents are in their early 60s and had a mediclaim policy from New India Assurance for last 7 years with Rs. 5 lakhs cover. This time I forgot to get it renewed and even I didn’t receive any reminder from insurance company. It has been month since the policy has lapsed. Now, I am getting new policy for a maximum cover of Rs. 1.5 lakhs only. What should I do?

Vijay Thakur

Take a new policy with Rs. 1.5 lakhs cover. Meanwhile enquire with NIAC if the old policy can be revived after paying some penalty (chances for which are bleak).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.