Need A Financial Product Forums Tax Savings Change in address and problem with expanded name in PAN

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nitesh Dhoot 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #47970

    Nitesh Dhoot

    My friend has shifted his place of residence and he want the change to be made on PAN card as well. He tried to apply for the change online but system has asked for his full name. PAN office has demanded proof for his expanded name. He has all proofs with P.K. Sinha and he doesn’t want expanded name on his PAN. Please suggest how to bring the change as per his needs.


    Kunal Pawar

    Tell him to write his P.K. Sinha in the column asking for name to be printed on card. For changes you can fill a form on

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.