Need A Financial Product Forums Bank Accounts & Deposits How to get deducted money back in savings bank account

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Satya Prakash Gupta 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #48010

    I was withdrawing Rs. 20,000 from SBI ATM which was debited from my account but I received only Rs. 17,000. I registered a complaint on toll free number of bank and received complaint number. Later I received a message that complaint is transferred to home branch. Home branch is not reverting. Please tell me what should I do?


    Pramod Jain

    Write a written complaint from your e-mail account narrating the case and complaint number. After that if they didn’t give you satisfactory response then file RTI with SBI to know the amount debited from your account. Hope this will expedite the process.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...


Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email :

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.