Need A Financial Product Forums Loans How to get transaction rights for partially disbursed loan

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Neeta Shah 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #48246

    Neeta Shah

    I applied for home loan from SBI maxgain for Rs. 58 lakhs out of which Rs 52 lakhs have already been disbursed to me. I have asked them that I don’t want further money and provide me transaction rights. But the manager insisted that I need to show either full disbursal letter or possession certificate. I will get possession after 6 months. What should I do?


    Contact RACPC AGM and give your requirements in writing and mention that you are ready to accept Rs. 52 lakhs as full disbursement. I hope this will work for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...


Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email :

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.