Need A Financial Product Forums Insurance Low rate of return on LIC plus policy fund ? growth

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kalpana Lad 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kalpana Lad

Since last 6 years, I have LIC plus policy fund ? growth. Annual premium is Rs. 12,000. Till date I have paid a total premium of Rs. 72,000 but the fund value is still Rs. 75,000 which is far below the level of return I wanted. Can I still expect a better return from it? Is it advisable to continue with it or should I surrender it?

If you feel annoyed with the policy yielding returns @ 4.167%, better to surrender it. However, if you still carry hopes of getting good returns, then continue paying premium. The choice rests with you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com