Need A Financial Product Forums Insurance Please suggest term insurance plan for my 52 years mother-in-law

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jayesh Shah 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jayesh Shah

I am looking for term insurance plan for my mother-in-law. At present she is 52 years. She doesn’t suffer from any illness except high blood pressure. She can take term plan for maximum of Rs. 50 lakhs. As I don’t have any knowledge on term plans and other insurance policies prevailing in the market, I am seeking guideline from you. It would be very great of you, if you can please help me with this.

Anuj Garg

If you really mean term plan then skip the idea. Term plan is for working/ earning people. Rather you should look for health insurance plan.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com