Need A Financial Product Forums Trading/Investments Should I continue 2 ULIPS of ICICI or not

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sampat Kadam 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sampat Kadam

I have paid 3 premiums of Rs. 30,000 each in 2 ICICI ulips ? Life stage pension and life stage RP. When I purchased these policies, my basic idea was insurance plus investment. I purchased these policies without digging into the details. Please suggest whether I should continue with these policies or I should switch my funds.

For all your future investment, always remember that insurance and investments don’t go hand in hand. For your insurance needs, I will suggest you to purchase pure term insurance policy. For your investment needs, go for PPF, fixed deposits, recurring deposits, mutual funds, bonds.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com