Need A Financial Product Forums Trading/Investments Should I continue with HDFC SL pro-growth super II plan

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bhaskar Shetty 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I bought HDFC SL pro-growth super II plan in a hurry. I have paid only one premium of Rs. 10,000. Maturity term is 10 years but I can surrender it after 5 years. Their website is reflecting the current value as Rs. 18,500. As per document I will get 8% return. What will you suggest, to continue with the plan or to discard it?

FD return is 9%. Whenever you look for ULIP, i.e. investment in insurance, you will get less rate of interest. It is entirely your call whether you want to continue or discard.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com