Need A Financial Product Forums Trading/Investments Unable to recover matured amount on recommended Corporate Fixed Deposits

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Narendra Gupta 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #48354

    On recommendation of Bajaj Capital, my uncle invested Rs. 3 lakhs in corporate deposits of Birla Power Company, Unitech Realty and Omnitech infosystems. Post maturity, due amount is not paid to him and Bajaj Capital is not responding to out follow-ups. Request you to suggest a way through which my uncle can recover his money from the mentioned three companies?


    Nitin J Shah

    I have seen many people losing their money in corporate fixed deposits. Interest is definitely high but one should never ignore the risk involved. Other than filling a court case, I don’t see any other option available to your uncle.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.