Need A Financial Product Forums Insurance Which term insurance policy is good ? Aviva or Aegon Religare

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nityanand Jha 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am looking for a term insurance for 30 lakhs for 25 years. I am confused between Aviva and Aegon Religare. Are these products recommendable from claim settlement point of view or should I look for some other alternative?

Nalini Ratan

There is no insurer in the country that has 100% claim settlement ratio. It all depends on your honest disclosure to the insurance company while filling details. If you provide all correct information and choose to go for a genuine medical test, the chances of claim getting rejected automatically get reduced.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Us

Simplypaisa, a web initiative by Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd, has the primary objective to help readers make smart financing decisions. What is smart finance? How to make smart financing decisions to procure assets or to meet one’s personal needs? Information is critical to make smart financing decisions: be it to purchase your dream house, a car, to start a business or to enable an entrepreneur to meet his/her working capital needs.Read More...

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd.
S-8, DDA Shopping Complex,
Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital,
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi-110091.
Phone No: 011-42445800
Email : connect@simplypaisa.com