Need A Financial Product Forums Loans Is CIBIL score of 850 points acceptable by banks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    samkapoor77
    Keymaster

I have a home loan for Rs. 12,00,000 from HDFC Ltd. and a car loan of Rs. 5,35,000 from ICICI Bank. I use a credit card of ING Vysya bank for which I have always paid my bills on time. As on date, my CIBIL report shows my score of 850. Is this acceptable by banks or do I need to improve it further?

samkapoor77
    Keymaster

Well done! This is indeed a nice score. You don’t have to put any extra effort to improve it further. Banks will be happy to deal with you.

Mr. Anand

The credit consultant offers CIBIL Report online status and how to improve cibil score. We offer the best deals on FAQ CIBIL Report online status and how to improve cibil score Contact us today for more details. https://creditconsultant.in/

Sandra

My cibil score is 820

samkapoor77
    Keymaster

Yes a CIBIL score above 750 is considered appropriate.

samkapoor77
    Keymaster

Yes, a CIBIL score above 750 is considered to be good enough. The CIBIL score in the range of 750-900 is considered to be good. The banks will be happy to render loans at a low rate of interest as the risk of default is low. A high CIBIL score gives them a sense of assurance of getting the EMI payments on time. However, even if you have a minimum CIBIL score of 650, you still qualify for a personal loan. In January, I was falling short of INR 1 lakh to renovate my 1 BHK house in Sarita Vihar, New Delhi. During that time, I was going through a rough phase as I had too many emergency expenses, and hence this affected my CIBIL score, it dropped to 675. I did not want to borrow money from my friends and relatives, hence I was on the hunt for some company which could offer me a loan. I came across Upwards, went through their features, their offerings, and decided to take a personal loan in Delhi. I got an instant approval within a day and hence I was able to finalize the interior designer for the renovation work. Moreover, they provide flexible tenure for loan repayment and the eligibility criteria is quite straightforward.

samkapoor77
    Keymaster

Yes, a CIBIL score above 750 is considered to be good enough. The CIBIL score in the range of 750-900 is considered to be good. The banks will be happy to render loans at a low rate of interest as the risk of default is low. A high CIBIL score gives them a sense of assurance of getting the EMI payments on time. However, even if you have a minimum CIBIL score of 650, you still qualify for a personal loan. In January, I was falling short of INR 1 lakh to renovate my 1 BHK house in Sarita Vihar, New Delhi. During that time, I was going through a rough phase as I had too many emergency expenses, and hence this affected my CIBIL score, it dropped to 675. I did not want to borrow money from my friends and relatives, hence I was on the hunt for some company which could offer me a loan. I came across Upwards, went through their features, their offerings, and decided to take a personal loan in Delhi. I got an instant approval within a day and hence I was able to finalize the interior designer for the renovation work. Moreover, they provide flexible tenure for loan repayment and the eligibility criteria is quite straightforward.

https://upwards.in/personal-loan-delhi

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.