Need A Financial Product Forums Career in Finance How is Certified Financial Planner CFP as a career

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sneha

I have just completed my graduation from Delhi University and wish to pursue my career in financial planning. Can someone give me a feedback on CFP as a career. I have heard that their is a lot of Sales component in CFP job..is it so???

Rajan

Its a great career. It gives an opportunity to study various financial products, understand an individuals’s financial situation and advice him with right way to invest money. It involves determining financial goals of a person and prepare a financial plan accordingly. Also investing money according to the plan along with reviews.

Normally CFP joins a job with any financial planning or wealth management company who in turn are the distributor of mutual funds, PMS, fixed deposits, Insurance and other financial products. it is strongly suggested for a CFP to clear a NISM – Investment advisor exam. This will enable them to advice for financial products independently also.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.