Need A Financial Product Forums Tax Savings How to track the best GST experts in online?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sameer Kapoor
    Participant

I need the best communication with GST experts. I am starting the new business. My product is cement. I am given best effort and work for sale those products with people. GST return filing information is needed for me. In my near no one cannot be getting experience in that action. So only i have asked you. Please let me know about the information here. I am searching more articles and magazines in online. I just confused for reading that. So please help me to know the clear and accurate information. What are the records are needed for submitting the GST return filing? What are the documents are needed for submitting as proof for GST registration? Please tell me all details and clear explanation about the GST rating. I am facing more problems in GST rating. If you have any new policies and plans means please submit with me.
    More customers are waiting for my products in online. I need the offered rates and right information about the materials. Cement reviews and online feedbacks are needed about cement. I need to use the GST software. I cannot find the better software for my business. Give some important reference sources and links here. I am ready using your conditions and matters in my business. More products are coming under the GST rates. My friend managing the all records and account in correct manner. It is new company so I am not getting perfect knowledge about GST. So please tell me exact points and what are the things can be carefully watched in day to day? I need the clear data and actions for managing the business without any tax problems. High range of points and real data are needed for me. I have stored that information in my mail box. Thanks for listening

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.